There are many ways to support students as they turn their lives around and work to reach a brighter future:
- $50 provides a monthly transportation pass
- $75 provides instructional materials for a College Connections student
- $125 provides one HiSET (formerly GED) exam
- $300 provides a monthly stipend for a student
- $500 provides an Early Education or OST student with meals for the year
If you are interested in other ways to support our work and our students, we encourage you to learn more about gifts of stock.
This type of contribution is great if you:
- Are holding stock or other assets that have increased in value
- Want to make a gift that doesn’t affect your liquidity or cash flow
- Would like to diversify your assets without incurring capital gains taxes resulting from sales
College Bound Dorchester is a 501(c)3 organization, meaning your gift is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.